Black Chick in FInland Black Chick in FInland

EXCEPT SHE LOOKS LIKE A LATINO. But wait, Black folks exist in F1nland? I thought that was a myth.

Virginia Tech Shootout! Virginia Tech Shootout!

Yarr

Fuck all those haters, I love this.

Poopie Fun Club 3 Poopie Fun Club 3

Damn

This was the ride of my life. Plz make more so I can get a bigger erection xd.

Eatshitandie Eatshitandie

Gee willikers

That is so fucking colorful. Can't wait till Suckdickandgetsmoked comes out xd

HAPPY 9/11 everybody!!1 HAPPY 9/11 everybody!!1

Very good

I'm proud of each and every one of you. Fuck da haters, this is good. I don't know what to say about something this golden. Anyhow, I like this submission, and especially on Lasse's part. Hope you all a good and happy 9/11! :)

-Your favorite faggot, Lobstah.

Heil responds:

happy 9/11 to you as well!

The Death of Nyan Cat The Death of Nyan Cat

How about no?

This flash doesn't deserve movie of the week at all. But first off, I'm giving this a low score for very visible reasons, which includes using Nyan Cat as the premise of this animation, and you used that "WTF BOOM" joke again, which got unfunny years ago. Memes don't really appeal that much anymore, and you made that same WTF BOOM joke in your Minecraft submission (another meme-filled animation), which is a bad move, using the same joke in 2 or more flash submissions.

On the other hand, the animation was of impressive quality, but don't try to drown your talented art skills with memes next time. I hope this review will give you an idea, so enjoy buying a stacker from BK, pal.

My Sonic Tribute 2 My Sonic Tribute 2

Just beautiful

You are a very talented man, n***ah. This is what NG's all about. Keep on going, home-boi.

Poopie Fun Club 2 Poopie Fun Club 2

Alright

This shit is wonderful and stuff. I give this a 9 but whatever I still like it have a good day enjoy that chocolate and drink yo soda, boi. ;)